Come out this Friday, August 18th to Covered Bridge Park in Allentown for a Bubble Festival!
Location: Covered Bridge Park, 2465 Wehr Mill Road, Allentown, PA 18104
Time: 6:00 pm
Come make GIANT BUBBLES for FREE with Grandpop Bubbles™.
Bring the kids in your family — kids ages 12-months to 1200-months (with some exceptions).
South Whitehall Township Praks & Rec will sponsor “Grandpop Bubbles™” and his amazing “Bubble Festival,” along with the music of The Tequila Rose Band.
GRANDPOP BUBBLES™ will bring his bubble wands, poles, basins, buckets, and 20 Gallons of SPECIAL BUBBLE JUICE for as many as possible to enjoy bubbling.
You’ll share Grandpop Bubbles’ bubble wands and 4′ and 6′ bubbling poles to make bubbles. He guarantees that you will make the biggest bubbles of your life.
All will be amazed by the giant bubbles from Grandpop Bubbles’ 10′ – 16’ – and now 20’ poles — Bubbles can be 10′, 20′, 30′, even 50′ long!
There will be so many things for the kids and kids-at-heart to do…
~~ Make BUBBLES and BUBBLE RAINBOWS!
~~ Try to escape the GHOST OF BLOB.
~~ Run away from GHOSTS, DRAGONS, WHALES and DINOSAURS!
~~ Pop all the cars of a BUBBLE TRAIN if you can!
~~ Hit the floor with DANCING BUBBLES!
~~ Come RAIN or SHINE — (rain goes through my bubbles).
~~ Weather forecasts won’t tell you, but Grandpop Bubbles predicts that the weather phenomenon he calls the BUBBLE BLIZZARD may occur… (about every half hour). Poppers will freak out!
Parents are welcome to supervise their kids as they make bubbles. A few KINDNESSES are in order so teach your children the following before coming and while bubbling…
1. BORROW Grandpop’s Stuff and SHARE when the tie comes… Children are welcome to bring their wands and blowers or use Grandpop Bubbles’ wands in the “BUBBLE ZONE” circle where both BUBBLERS and BUBBLES are safe (from POPPERS). No running wth wands or taking wands out of the Bubble Zone. Only persons with wands and poles allowed inside Bubble Zones.
2. “FROTH in the mix is not good for bubbles,” so teach your children, “DON’T STIR the bubble mix.” Rather, just press the wand to the bottom of the bucket and slide out slowly, sideways is best.
3. We like “POPPERS” even though NO POPPERS are allowed in the safe haven of the “Bubble Zones” (orange roped areas). Poppers stand outside the Bubble Zone circle to do what they do… pop bubbles with FINGERS ONLY. No swinging or throwing stuff, OK?
4. “Let the Big Bubbles Live!”… except for ANNOUNCED BUBBLE TRAINS.
(a.) – If the bubble is smaller than you then go ahead and POP IT!
(b.) – If it is bigger than you, then please, LET IT LIVE!
(c.) – Then, instead of popping the big and giant bubbles, try to get under them then to BLOW PUFFS of air into them to make little bubbles inside. Grandpop Bubbles has blown more than 15 bubbles into big bubbles. It’s more fun than popping and it lets the giant bubbles live longer so we can enjoy their shapes and colors.
5. ANNOUNCED BUBBLE TRAINS are dead meat… pop all the CARS if you can reach them.
You may have seen Grandpop Bubbles at Valley Forge Baptist events or our “First Friday Booth” in Phoenixville over the last two summers. He invites you to meet him at Valley Forge Baptist Temple at Rt. 113 and Black Rock Road, Sundays at 9 am, 10:30 am, or 6 pm.
Brian Maloney. email@example.com
Twitter Facebook, Instagram, Gmail: grandpopbubbles
Bubble Hotline: 929-BUBBLE-ME (929-282-2536)